ताजा खबरेमहाराष्ट्र

A 20-year-old man died on the spot after being bitten by a nylon cat in Nagpur

Every year, the festival of kites aka Makar Sankranti brings with it a tragic trail of blood, soaked in innocent lives, thanks to the killer nylon manja which stay afloats with apathy of administration. The unabated sale of nylon manja continues to leave a dangerous thread across roads, more often turning all joy into heavy gloom for those who lose their dear ones,Yet another life has fallen prey to the nylon manja that being rampantly used in Nagpur despite ban. A 20-year-old Pranay Thakre, Dynaneshwar Nagar, Manewada succumbed to severe neck injuries after his throat got slit leaving him profusely bleeding on Wednesday evening. Thakre was riding on his motorcycle when his neck got entangled in nylon manja.According to details, Thakre was commuting through the Manewada road when the manja suddenly fell on him and made deep cut on his neck. The blood flow was so severe that Shende soon fell unconscious. Some commuters tried to rush him to Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) but he succumbed in the midway.The incident has again proved that despite all the checks the NMC officials have failed to implement effective ban on nylon manja. With Makar Sankranti, the festival associated with flying kites, huge consignment of banned nylon manja has been smuggled into the city. There has been huge sale of nylon manja right under the nose of officials keeping an eye over the activities.

Share With Your Friends If you Loved it!
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •